Nancy Himelright, CPCP, LPN, LE
Born and raised in the suburbs of Philadelphia, Nancy first moved to Lancaster to attend nursing school. After graduating from nursing school in 1992, Nancy settled in Chester County and lived there for 10 years before returning to the Lancaster area in 2002, knowing this was her home.
Nancy’s creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and leadership skills have greatly contributed to the expansion and success of Veranda. Her passion for the medical/aesthetics industry is a perfect match for Nancy, who thrives on the constantly changing industry.
Nancy’s work reflects her true passion and artistic ability. Strong skills in the trade, coupled with her sense of responsibility to her clients, makes Nancy Lancaster County’s premier permanent cosmetics specialist.
Nancy Specializes in:
Nancy has performed over 15,000 Permanent Make-Up procedures in the past 14 years and has been helping clients with their skin care needs for the past 10 years.
- Certified in Advanced Permanent Cosmetics since 2003
- License Nurse since 1992
- Esthetician License since 2005
- Microdermabrasion Certification 2005
- Medical Microdermabrasion Certification 2006
- IPL Intense pule light certification on hair removal, acne, Rosacea and photo facials 2009
Other training and interests:
- Eyelash Extension 2005
- Makeup Artistry and Airbrush Make-up for daily wear, glamour, high definition, paramedical and camouflage techniques.
- Zincare – the ability of infusion highly concentrated serums
- Bio-Lift Facials
- Zo Medical Products and Skin Advancement Treatments
- SkinCeuticals Dermaplaning, advanced product and chemical peels since 2005
- Melisma, Acne, Rosacea and Antiaging Skin Care treatments
- Advanced training in Obagi Medical Products and Peeling techniques 2010
- Founder of Permanent Cosmetics of Lancaster 2003
- Founder of Veranda Salon & Spa 2008
- Member of Society Permanent Cosmetics Professionals 2005
Note: For new clients and clients that have had a change in their medical history. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointments to fill out paper work and relax.
“I truly love what I do!”
If you would like an online one-on-one skin care consultation with Nancy please click here.